Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Second Confession To My Husband and The Spanking Punishment...

This confession is a continuation from the first...

After my first severe spanking over the stool we went to pick Z up from school. In the car during the journey (taking about 1 1/2 hrs) R told me of my new regime... no longer would he tolerate my mood swings and try to guess if I wanted/didn't want spanking. He told me that I would get one when I deserved it and if I prevented it he would stop, wait until I was calm and then administer one three times HARDER!! He also told me about the blog, that I would have to write my confessions, fantasies, punishments and feelings for all to read...
R, made it very clear to me that if I was to disobey like this again he would have no option but to photograph my red bottom and add it to the blog for all to see!!!

Well... my secret liaison with 'A' was something that I didn't disclose to my husband. I only told him that I was in correspondence with someone on the internet NOT that we had actually planned to meet for erotic pleasures... I was completely alarmed when R told me that he wanted the password of my email account and read all the correspondence between 'A' and myself.

I waited until R was busy in the garden, then I accessed my emails and started to quickly delete all emails from 'A' apart from the ones at the very beginning which were more of an enquiring nature.

When my husband was ready to read the emails I told him that there weren't very many, since I deleted them as soon as they were read. R grabbed me sternly and asked me to look directly into his eyes. "Are you telling the TRUTH little girl?" He demanded. My husband has always known what buttons to push inorder to find out the truth... I felt the room spinning and my stomach tightened with fear. "No" I admitted, "I deleted them whilst you were in the garden"... I blushed. My husband grabbed my wrist and led me into the computer room. He opened up my account and retrieved the deleted post (I never knew that when you delete something you have to do it twice.. i.e. delete the trash can as well!) OMG, my husband now had access to all the juicy emails between 'A' and myself...

R, quietly got up after reading some of the emails and told me that since Z was now home from school I would have to be taken outside for my spanking. He then marched me out as we made our way towards the park. I felt totally humiliated, since I was sure that people knew or suspected what was about to happen. My face was red, I looked scared, whilst R looked cross and determined!

We must have walked about 4 miles until we came to fields near a riding school. My husband then proceeded to take me to the back of these fields where there was an old fencing post. He told me to stand against the post facing him and confess ALL my wrong doings . I told him every thing about 'A' and how I found it thrilling to imagine exposing myself across another man's knee like that... R then told me to unfasten my jeans and pull them right down to my ankles. Next he told me to face the post, take a step back and push out my bottom as far as it would go whilst keeping both hands on the post. I then heard my husband break a branch of a elder tree which he stripped of all leaves and small twigs, I looked round and saw him biting off the knobbly rough parts with his teeth. The twig was about 1cm in diameter and R then proceeded to 'SWISH' the stick several times for me to hear.
Then the punishment began...
First R spanked me over my panties very hard, then he pulled them right down to meet my jeans and proceeded to CANE me 6 times!!! I NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH PAIN!!!!
I screamed so much that someone was bound to have heard, but at that time I didn't care ALL I could think of was my aching sore bottom!!!

Yes, I had nasty swollen welts all over my rear which have now gone down and have turned a nasty blue colour. However, the lesson in dishonesty has been been well and truly learnt! Thank you darling, for your strength and resile to continuously correct me when required! Sorry to have dissapointed you darling, I shall try my very best not to be dishonest in the future!

5 Comments:

At 27.10.05, Blogger Malcolm said...

Well done both of you!

 
At 1.11.05, Blogger C's Correction said...

Dear Malcolm,

Neither of us were proud of our 'earlier' arrangements... We were both desperate for a proper DD relationship, but found ourselves stumbling in the dark...

We had no idea how it should be done. Previous comments we made, such as, posting my punished bottom on the blog for everyone to see, are now totally unappropriate. Such postings do not advocate 'Loving Domestic Discipline' in anyway whatsoever!

We have very much based our lifestyle around www.lovingdd.blogspot.com. which we only discovered a month ago. This amazingly detailed blog advocates the very lifestyle I have been yearning for, since I first married R.

We're actually ashamed of these previous postings, but have decided to leave them in. This will act as a reminder of how far R and I have come and the radical progress and transformation we have made. All within our new LDD lifestyle!

Thank you for your comment Malcolm:)

C

 
At 28.7.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.......there's nothing shameful about your postings or your bottom. It was a journey that the two of you had to take in that way. sometimes my HOH will spank me in front of his sister, and it holds me very accountable. Very rarly does he do that. He has only done that twice. keep growing and keep discovering

 
At 28.7.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thank you for your kind words of wisdom :-)

You are right LDD is a journey of discovery. It discovers the very essence of our femininity and submission.

 
At 27.4.09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have made everything appear on the net, but I bet you learned your lesson. And agree that a long hard spanking was needd for that offense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home