My Loving Domestic Discipline Contract
My LDD Contract:
Husband, in helping me to maintain total respect, obedience, honesty and submission I have drafted up this contract between us:
1) I will never hold up the disciplinary process by arguing the justification of my punishment spankings. Whether just/unjust I will receive and graciously accept.
2) I will never procrastinate and try and stall the disciplinary process.
3) I will never refuse the disciplinary process as I have done in the past by telling you I have a migraine, period pain or feel generally unwell.
4) I will never brat you into spanking me.
5) I will never remind you to punish me if you so happen to forget. (But will journal this forgetfulness and my feelings associated with it.)
6) I will never cover up my bottom with my hands or buck with my feet to try and stop the flow of your loving correction.
7) I will never plead for you to stop spanking me; tell you how much it hurts, or how sorry I am in the hope of you stopping - unless you request it I won't say anything at all.
8) I will be respectful at all times during the disciplinary process – if it really hurts I will bite my lip, or hold a pillow to my face. After all "Discipline is meant to hurt, but never harm."
9) I will always keep my position.
10) I will always apologise to you before my discipline.
11) I will always thank you after my discipline.
12) I will always describe what I have learnt after my discipline and I will listen to your leadership and advice in how to resolve my bad behaviour. I will offer you strategies and we will discuss how I will try to maintain my desired behaviour.
13) I will always call you "Sir" during my discipline.
14) I will always keep my journal up to date – where I will concentrate on the 3 D’s (Disobedience, Disrespect, Dishonesty) and also record my punishment spankings.
15) I will always present you with my journal on Saturday so that you can assess whether I need punishing separately or jointly with my Maintenance Discipline on Sunday.
16) I will set up a graph (with your help:-) using Excel to record the frequency of my most serious offence. This will be in order to hopefully see a decline and eventual eradication in this extremely dangerous misbehaviour.
17) If I feel compulsion to engage in my most serious and dangerous offence then I will ALWAYS talk with you on the phone so that I can feel the full benefit of your support.
I hope you found my tone respectful and not demanding. I’m trying SO hard to be a good girl.
With love always,