Monday, January 16, 2006

Our Christmas Present....

As a Christmas present from my HOH, he is taking me on a 5 week vacation. Amongst other places, he is taking me to… “An area the same size as the US, with a population of around ½ a million for the WHOLE of that area!” Considering, that there are 8 million in New York City alone… Can anyone guess where R and I are going??

Around 1,000 different languages are spoken. However, most of these languages have no word for “stress!” It must be REALLY frustrating to want a “stress relief spanking,” but have no word in that particular language, with which to communicate it…. ;)

C

4 Comments:

At 16.1.06, Blogger Bonnie said...

C,

Might it be Australia, or at least the interior, mostly uninhabited part? If so, it sounds like a trip of a lifetime. That's wonderful!

If not, I'm sure it will be a unique experience. Siberia maybe?

Best wishes!

 
At 17.1.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Bonnie,

Thank you for your kind wishes I'm sure we will have a lovely vacation! I'm afraid that it is neither Australia nor Siberia. I will be posting the answer on Monday :)

SmartnNaughty,

Thank you for your kind wishes also. Don't worry - I'm absolutely useless at quizzes too ;)

Storm,

No, it's not Australia. 6 women to every man?? It sounds like you've visited Australia more than just a few times, hmmm???

 
At 23.1.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Dear SnN,

Thank you for your reminder!

***We are going to the Sahara desert (Timbuktu) amongst other sub-Saharan African countries...***

Sorry about the delay. You are of course quite right to remind us!
I've been feeling quite bratty myself lately... I don't really know if it's the excitement of the trip but my mood has been quite wrought! I think I've been over R's knee more times than I would care to mention since Christmas!

Thank you for your continued interest.... :)

C

 
At 24.1.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thank you SnN! You are kind!

R and I will tell you all about our trip when we get back.
We still have to apply for our visas but hope to leave at the end of next month.

Being spanked next to exotic and wild animals with different types of instruments.... now there's a thought?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home