Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Implements

R, I am sorry to admit that I have been dishonest. On Sunday you asked me what the most painful implement was – my reply was the slipper. You seemed to accept this… I’m really my own worst enemy. We both understand that loving domestic discipline will only benefit me as a woman if the spankings are hard and severe. You do administer extremely severe spankings, which leave my bottom sore for days! It is because of my fear of such spankings and the dread of my next Maintenance, that led me to lie about the slipper being the most painful implement!

You have now stopped caning/switching me which I am very grateful for. However, I have never admitted to you that my most feared and painful implement is the Loopy Johnny. It actually hurts in a similar way to the cane, but it doesn’t carry the same implications about safety.

By lying, I have caused potential disadvantage to myself. I do realise that in order to learn valuable lessons for my misbehaviours, my spankings must be very painful.

Thus, I have listed a range of implements from the least to the most effective:


PLAYFUL:

  • 'Slipper' (Your slipper is light and flexible. It makes a nasty thwacking sound but doesn't hurt at all!)

MODERATELY PAINFUL:

  • 'Hand' (Depending on the force - ranging from moderate to very painful)
  • 'Gym shoe'
  • 'Hair brush' (Plastic paddle shaped)

PAINFUL:

  • 'Belt'
  • 'Strap'
  • 'Wooden spoon'
  • 'Hair brush' (Wooden)

VERY PAINFUL:

  • 'Paddle' (Depending on force - can be excruciating!)

EXCRUCIATING:

  • 'Loopy Johnny'
  • 'Cane'
  • 'Switch'
  • 'Lochgelly Tawse'

I have recorded this for you as a lasting reminder of my dishonesty. I respectfully request you to choose which ever implement you see fit, to punish me accordingly.

Shamefully,

Cx

4 Comments:

At 22.11.05, Blogger C's Correction said...

My darling C

Well that is progress!

I am pleased that you are now starting to see that honesty is really the only policy. In recognition of this, as well as the fact that you initially lied to me, I will choose an implement from the "Moderately Painful" category for the punishment that you deserve for lying to me.


I did wonder about the slipper but let it go at the time because I was very relaxed.

With love
R xxx

 
At 1.12.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commend you for your honesty, the paddle is actually my least favorite implement, but the switch is pretty much unbearable too.

 
At 2.12.05, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi Jannen,

I think my MOST feared (which thankfully we haven't got) is the 'Dragon cane.' This is a cane with attitude! It is really thin and whippy and flexes right back! It was used for the MOST serious offences since it easily cut through the flesh. Such an implement was usually used in the very best English boys schools such as Eton, Harrow, Rugby, Repton etc... To my knowledge girls were never subjected to the cane at school. If they were it would have been a light junior or even nursery cane!

Another REALLY nasty implement is the Scottish 'Tawse.' When used in Scottish schools it was designed to penetrate through boy's kilts which are really very weighty(being made of 8 yards of thick woven woollen material!) Girls never wore such weighty kilts, hence were usually slippered at Scottish schools.

The paddle is something I've only recently become aquainted with. This is very much a US implement. It may start to take off in the UK...

C

 
At 28.7.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the wooden hairbrush is the most painful, I cant keep position with it. I literally beg my HOH to stop, until I can't talk anymore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home