Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Poem - "Chastisement"













i)
Husband, how you fill me with
such dread,
When you whisper my misconduct
in my ear,
Your scolding words start spinning
in my head,
As my stomach tightens and heart
doth pump in fear.

ii)
Thou, tellest me to prepare myself
upon the bed,
That on returning home I will
be firmly punished…
My face doth blush and get
increasingly red,
From the duty of the scolding
you admonish.

iii)
The crowded town, bustling with
passers-by,
May think that R and I are on an
equal par,
They hardly notice when I start
to cry,
As we solemnly walk back towards
the car.

iv)
The drive back home, you lay
it straight,
Where you point out the error of
my ways,
With anticipated fear I await
my fate,
My mind tormented, panic
and in a haze…

v)
In the silence of the bedroom
I prepare,
Thinking why am I in this position
once again?
Did I not take heed in the warnings
to beware…
So now my bottom will feel the wrath
of switch or cane?

vi)
I undress from waist down and lay
across the bed,
I await your footsteps as they approach
the bedroom door,
That same antique bed we shared the
night we wed,
Will now bear witness to correction –
with bottom red and sore.

vii)
You enter, husband dear and sit
upon the bed,
In front of you I must confess
my wrong,
You pick up paddle which fills me
with such dread,
As I obediently submit to discipline
severe and long…

viii)
Across your knee I place
myself,
You spank me with paddle, but first
with hand,
The pain hits home as I brace
in stealth,
My tears flow freely, on our loving
bed they land.

viiii)
The pain builds up, my endurance
I evoke,
I simply cannot take more pain –
I simply can’t!
You never flinch nor hesitate with each
progressing stroke,
With firmness you continue each
application as I rant!

x)
The Disobedience Discipline warning
I did not heed,
But first I must do Corner Time and
face the wall,
I will not struggle but obey your
every deed,
I stand humbled in the corner
meek and small...

xi)
The Disobedience Discipline has
now earned,
“Six of the Best” of cane I must
endure,
This is a severe but valuable lesson
to be learnt,
The cane punishing disobedience –
a painful cure!

xii)
I hear the cane “THWACK” as you
test the air,
Cutting through - the dragon’s vicious
tongue,
I must now kneel with hands on back
of chair,
And stick out bottom, which will be
firmly stung!

xiii)
The pain is sharp, I must regard with
all my might,
In position I must brace myself on being
quiet and still,
My piercing scream I will not let go
but fight,
As I bite down hard – obedient to your
loving will.

xiv)
My cathartic tears at last break
through,
That deep repentant cry, from far
within will flow,
I can no longer feel the pain
immense and true,
As body, in surrender melts to each
and every blow –

xv)
My punishment ends, you hold
me tight,
I cry whilst embraced upon your
knee,
I thank you for teaching me the difference
between wrong and right,
Whilst re-connecting once more to
follow thee –

xvi)
You kiss away my tears and stroke
my hair,
In your protective arms I’m
reconciled,
You wrap me in a quilt and hold me

with such care,
Forgiven, I’m re-united and revived.


C

8 Comments:

At 8.11.05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow C, that was great, and well written.

Very touching!

 
At 9.11.05, Blogger C's Correction said...

You are welcome shyanne. I can see how much effort both you and Anakin have put into your blog.
I'm SO pleased about your brother!

 
At 9.11.05, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thanks Janeen, I'm so glad you liked it. :)

C

 
At 10.11.05, Blogger C's Correction said...

My Darling C,

Well done!

I'm sorry I haven't got much time to comment properly.

Love R
xxx

 
At 11.11.05, Blogger wind walker said...

i've seen your comments on a few friends of mine & i had to check you out myself...

i love that poem...and your blog looks great, i'll have to come back!

 
At 11.11.05, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thanks for your comments Wind walker I really appreciate it! :)

I'm really pleased you liked my poem.

C

 
At 14.9.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely poem, perfect descriptions! My Father would have given you an A+ had you passed that in as a homework assigment!

 
At 14.9.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thank you. Your father is too kind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home