Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm Back!!


Dear readers,

We have just come back from the most delightful, amazing and exhilarating vacation in West Africa! The people were so warm and welcoming! The land is filled with such exotic diversity with beaches, rainforest and savannah all within a days drive! There is an abundant richness of culture, heritage, music, dance, art and literature. It is so vibrant and alive! The UK seems so dead in comparison! The music is especially memorable - the rhythm and beat are soul gripping. Even the small less known bands exude so much emotion and dynamics. Well…they do say that music is the universal language – it certainly spoke to my heart and soul! We have both fallen so much in love with the West African country we visited, that we are looking into buying land and eventually setting up a business and moving there permanently.

It is tremendously exciting that the day for our LDD get together is looming! In one months time we will all get to meet each other – just imagine that! If anyone needs help in finding accommodation then please don’t hesitate to ask. I will get in touch with SnN and Melissa tonight who have been busy planning the itinerary and will email the finer details of the event in the next week or two. I have just bought my plane ticket, which makes it all so much more imminent – I am really very excited!! :-)

I was really most unfortunate to receive a punishment spanking whilst on vacation. :-( I did actually misbehave very badly on one occasion, so it was richly deserved! The whole experience was definitely the worst punishment I've ever received in terms of shame and embarrassment, rather than actual pain. :-( I will write up the details in the next couple of days, once I have sorted all the unpacking.

I’ve missed you all!

~C~ x

2 Comments:

At 6.10.06, Blogger WistfulWench said...

It's wonderful to have you back! (I've missed you! :D )

I can't wait to hear more of your trip. I've always thought parts of Africa would be wonderful to visit!

 
At 6.10.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Wisty I've missed you too!!

Yes, there are so many fascinating countries in Africa to visit. If you ever do go I suggest you do "Africa on a shoe string" and go hiking? I think it's the best way of truly seeing and being one with the traditions and culture :-)

~C~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home