Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Poem – "Painful Spanking"

P ainful spanking on my bottom,
A pplied liberally with force.
I nstructions not to be forgotten,
N icely loosened tawse.
F earful of my spanking,
U nlimited tears will fall.
L oving discipline without thanking,

S ends shame upon my soul.
P lenty warnings you deliver,
A nother lesson I must learn.
N earing the end I start to shiver,
K eeping lotion on my burn.
I ’m really truly learning,
N o problem there I’m sure,
G ood girl – corners you are turning,

My discipline your cure!!

C

6 Comments:

At 12.3.06, Blogger SmartNnaughty said...

Love the poem and the new look! Great job.

SNN

 
At 12.3.06, Blogger rivka said...

I loved both this poem and the one before it... you write so eloquently!!! Beautiful.

 
At 12.3.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thank you, Storm, SnN and Rivka for your kind compliments!

SnN, I cannot take the credit for the 'new' look that was R's department - I'm pretty sure a mollusc has better computer awareness than me! lol!

C

 
At 12.3.06, Blogger SpankedMinx said...

Excellent poem! Nice pics too!

Luv


Minx x x x x

 
At 13.3.06, Blogger Ree said...

Nice poem!! It is so sweet and clever.
-Ree

 
At 14.3.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thank you spankedminx and ree,

I appreciate your kind comments about my poem. :)

C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home