Friday, October 13, 2006

Journaling




Since coming back home from vacation I have been very slack in keeping my journal up to date. In fact this is possibly my most common transgression. My HOH is very pedantic when it comes to keeping my journal. He rightly claims that without journaling my behaviour in not up to form. Every morning I have to journal lists of chores and in the evening write whether I’ve achieved these targets. If I don’t manage to achieve them, then I have to write down why these targets were not met.

Without the daily journaling of my chores list I tend to leave everything to the last minute. With R working away and only being home weekends, it is so easy to ignore the house work until the day before his arrival. My HOH has stipulated on more than one occasion, that such behaviour is clearly unacceptable. I also have to record my misbehaviours and feelings associated with each and every wrong doing. This is then followed by recording my punishment and also recording an action plan to avoid repeating the same misbehaviour in the future.

For not keeping my journal up to date, I now have to report before 10.00am every day by email to my HOH, to say that I have completed my daily entry. I am also going to receive a punishment spanking on Saturday for being so slack. :-(

My HOH has written up these rules which he emailed last night. I was told to print and glue them into the front two pages of my journal.


My rules are as follows:


C's LDD Rules

Unless otherwise stated, the normal punishment for failure to keep any of these rules is a spanked bottom, the severity to be decided by your HOH. This will usually mean a spanking to tears, with humiliation. However, your HOH may decide that a different punishment is appropriate at any time.

  1. Always follow the principles set out in LDD, and where appropriate, Advanced LDD. The most important of these is to do as your HOH instructs you and understand that it is for your own good and an act of love from your HOH.
  2. Journal by 10:00 every weekday.
  3. Plan your day, including any instructions from your HOH.
  4. Record whether you achieved the items in the plan before writing the next plan.
  5. Carry out the instructions given to you by your HOH to the best of your ability. Prioritise them over things that you might have chosen to do.
  6. Keep your journal with you at all times – your HOH may instruct you to read from it or enter into it.
  7. Journal or confess to your HOH every wrongdoing.
  8. Keep your journal neat. Your HOH wants neat handwriting in pen, not scribbled notations in felt tip or pencil.
  9. For Anorexic/bulemic behaviour – likely punishment Transformational Discipline.
  10. Journal every punishment – even spontaneous ones. Record the event, the punishment, how you felt.


I hope to keep my new journal up and not become tardy as I usually do. In my last journal I recorded onto a wiki, but this proved difficult since there were times I couldn't log on. Recording into a paper journal should be a lot easier.

I do so want my HOH to be proud of me!

~C~


N.B. The above journal can be purchased from: www.cafepress.com/lovingdd

8 Comments:

At 14.10.06, Blogger Ruby Redd said...

It's really interesting to read the rules that DD folks have--a little glimpse into how LDD works for a particular couple. Thanks for sharing!

Ruby

 
At 15.10.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Your welcome Ruby. Thanks for commenting :)

~C~

 
At 31.1.07, Blogger Unknown said...

My husband and I are quite new to LDD. I only recently stopped my "fit pitching" to accept him as my dominant and we are happier than we have been in a long time. I enjoy your blog very much. I have found it very informative. I've actually cried while reading a few of your posts, because they express exactly the way I feel. You are a wonderful writer. Could you please tell me what a transformational discipline is? I am unable to find any references to this and I'm most curious what it is. Thank you so much.

 
At 1.2.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hello Maye,

I am so pleased that you and your husband are happier as a result of Loving Domestic Discipline. The beauty of LDD is that once the Man and his woman have established their natural roles, a deep sense of peace transcends on their home. They become united with such a profound sense of togetherness. It is only people living this lifestyle that are fortunate to encounter such unity. :-)

Lovingdd has written a whole article on Transformational Discipline. If you go to his site and scroll down his list of articles you will find it.

All the best,
~C~

 
At 2.2.07, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the information. My husband and I did find the section on Transformational Discipline on the LDD website and read it together. I assure you that I will do everything I can to avoid this type of punishment at all costs!

The "peace" you speak about is truly evident in our home now. Everyone around us - friends, family, even our children - have all made comments about how happy we are now. My husband jokes about his friends who are "struggling" with their wives. He says, "I just want to tell him to put her over his knee!"

Thank you so much for your openness and honesty in your posts. We live in GA, close to Atlanta, and were sad to see that we missed the function in November. Hopefully we will make the next one!

maye

 
At 2.2.07, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the information. My husband and I did find the section on Transformational Discipline on the LDD website and read it together. I assure you that I will do everything I can to avoid this type of punishment at all costs!

The "peace" you speak about is truly evident in our home now. Everyone around us - friends, family, even our children - have all made comments about how happy we are now. My husband jokes about his friends who are "struggling" with their wives. He says, "I just want to tell him to put her over his knee!"

Thank you so much for your openness and honesty in your posts. We live in GA, close to Atlanta, and were sad to see that we missed the function in November. Hopefully we will make the next one!

maye

 
At 3.2.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hello Maye,

Yes, it is certainly very advisable so avoid a Transformational discipline at all costs! Although it is painful both emotionally and physically, it does have the desired affect of "transforming" behaviour into a more positive framework.

I'm delighted to hear how Loving Domestic Discipline has benefited you both in your relationship. LDD is so simple and natural and yet so very effective!

I'm sure there will be another chance to meet up. I have made many friends around Atlanta and I also have family who live nearby. I definitely plan on coming to Atlanta again in the near future and would love to meet with you. :-)

All the best,
~C~

 
At 20.9.09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and my husband have just started a LDD relationship. Although we do not do spanking, we use a privilege based level system to control my behavior. My punishments are sitting on a chair in the corner or standing in the corner for 30 minutes to an hour and filing out a time out worksheet. We are a religious family and one of our rules is no masturbation. Masturbation is something I have a big problem with and I do it a lot and hide it from him to avoid punishment. In fact, since we started, what we call a "behavior modification" plan, I have not told him about my masturbation. This morning I curled up next to him wanting sex and he wanted to sleep. I told him I would take a shower and he told me just take a shower don't do anything to yourself. But, I still masturbated in the shower. I feel so bad that I did it but I still don't know how to tell him because the punishment is first of all one hour in the chair, time out worksheet and scripture reading. I get punished a lot almost daily right now and mostly for being annoying. I hate my punishments and I especially feel so ashamed to tell him that I am breaking the masturbation rule. This question is for the lady's. What should I do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home