Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I've been tagged!


I've never blogged anything as fun as this before.... Ressa recently tagged me with these questions. :-)

Question number 1: What are three of the stupidest things you've done in your life?
In order:

1) Was expelled from a very prestigious Catholic boarding school for practising my ballet on top of the school roof late one night.
2) Lost touch with so many good friends from school which came from all over the world (wish I knew where they are all now!)
3) Smoked both cigarettes and ganga as a rebellious teenager (Very nasty habit!!)

Question number 2: At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life?

My HOH of course!

Question number 3: If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick five people to dine with, who would you pick?

1) Martin Luther King
2) General Sikorski
3) Bruno Schultz
4) Steve Biko
5) Fr.Maximilian Kolbe


Question number 4: If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

1) End world poverty
2) Keep healthy to a ripe old age
3) To do something good and worthwhile before I die.

Question number 5: Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

We don’t have a large theatre or any good bookshops.

Avoid walking along parts of the coast late at night, the tides come up very fast and can leave you stranded.

Question number 6: Name one event that has changed your life?

The Loving Domestic Discipline Lifestyle has certainly changed my life!!

Question number 7: Is not a question. It's a command. Tag five other people.

I will tag: Wisty, Rivka, Sir's little one, Lori and Patty


~C~

17 Comments:

At 10.5.07, Blogger Reesa Roberts said...

Hello, C! Wow, expelled for dancing on the roof? What's wrong with that? Sounds industrious to me, LOL

Huggs!
Reesa

 
At 10.5.07, Blogger emeraldeyes said...

Great answers C, and I especially liked your wishes ;-)

Hope you are well, and thanks for sharing this meme with us!

Big hugs
Em x

 
At 10.5.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi Reesa!

I thought it was industrious too, but try telling the nuns that!! Lol!!

All the best,
~C~ x

Hi Em!

Thanks for your comment. I hope you have been well too and not too bogged down with all the red tape!

I read of your success from the ASS about your loss of 1/2 a stone. Well done! I found it funny that your success wasn't quite understood!? two countries seperated by a common language...:-)


All the best,
~C~ x

 
At 10.5.07, Blogger Reesa Roberts said...

LOL, C, I know an author from England, and you wouldn't believe the phrases she comes up with! I have to ask her to explain them at least once every story!

Reesa

 
At 13.5.07, Blogger Reesa Roberts said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that those phrase are so very charming! I love to read her work!

 
At 13.5.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi Reesa,

When I first came over to collage in FLA I asked this guy sitting next to me if I could use his rubber. He looked dumbstruck and nearly fell off his chair!! When I pointed to his eraser, he grinned and told me that rubbers are something altogether different in the US!!

Boy, did I learn my lesson...Lol ;-)

 
At 14.5.07, Blogger emeraldeyes said...

Hey C,
Yeah I found it funny too, but heck what to do but explain?! Speaking of Americans not understanding 'English' words sometimes, I have a funny story about a visit from Mrs Flow and Walmart! If you catch my drift? ;-)

Hugs
Em x

 
At 14.5.07, Blogger emeraldeyes said...

OOOOh and Reesa, I was reading Discipline and Desire last night. Sheesh those stories got me hot, you guys write some amazing stuff. My favourites are the ones with cowboys in *grins*

Hugs Em x

 
At 17.5.07, Blogger tory said...

The nuns didn't like it, huh....you ought to have made them come up to the top to fetch you..i've always wanted to see a nun climbing something high with their robes waving in the wind.
:D

 
At 18.5.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi Em!

I guess the differences in language certainly makes it interesting...

I remember being aghast at the thought of a peanut butter and "jelly" sandwich. I also remember the looks I got when I explained that my boyfriend was a "hooker" (his rugby position.)

What did you mean by Mrs Flow and Walmart? Sorry I didn't get it :-(


Hi Tory,

The nun's at our school could hardly walk, let alone climb up to the roof! My memories of them were these rather grotesque bloated figures, waddling down the school corridors. Although their movements were slow and cumbersome, they were expert movers at taking out their tawse and implementing it!! ;-)

All the best,
~C~

 
At 19.5.07, Blogger Sheryl said...

Your entire group of blogs has been a real eye opener. I learned so much in here today and will save them to reread in my notebook. I will not post it other places. This is for me to learn from.
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your assistance.

 
At 19.5.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Dear Sheryl,

I am so pleased to know that my small contribution to the Loving Domestic Discipline community is useful. Although I write as a way of expressing and consolidating my own understanding, it really does gratify me to know that I may have assisted someone along the way. :-)

I wish you all the best on your LDD journey!
~C~

 
At 26.5.07, Blogger Reesa Roberts said...

C, you haven't posted in so long that I tagged you again! LOL

Hope everything's okay?

Huggs,
Reesa

 
At 30.5.07, Blogger Reesa Roberts said...

Are you doing okay, C? Haven't seen you blogging or posting!

Huggs,
Reesa

 
At 1.6.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi Reesa,

Thanks for the meme. Sorry it's taken so long to do I've had a number of family issues to deal with, but hopefully I will blog more regularly from now on.

Hugs

~C~

 
At 18.8.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi C, I am pretty new to your site and love it. This is my first comment. I love Max. Kolby! The celebration of his death is the same day as my mothers death. I hope some day I will be as brave as him.
Luv, Jule

 
At 18.8.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi Jule,

Thank you for your comment. It can always be quite daunting writing your first comment.

I saw the small dark cell where Father Kolbe was incarcerated a few years back and was very moved by what I saw.

I too wish to be as brave as he was. It is tragic to think that as humans we haven't learned by our mistakes. Genocide is carried out today and slavery still exists. Man will still take arms against his brother, all in the name of a more peaceful world??

All my best to you,

~C~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home