I've been tagged!
I've never blogged anything as fun as this before.... Ressa recently tagged me with these questions. :-)
Question number 1: What are three of the stupidest things you've done in your life?
1) Was expelled from a very prestigious Catholic boarding school for practising my ballet on top of the school roof late one night.
2) Lost touch with so many good friends from school which came from all over the world (wish I knew where they are all now!)
3) Smoked both cigarettes and ganga as a rebellious teenager (Very nasty habit!!)
Question number 2: At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life?
My HOH of course!
Question number 3: If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick five people to dine with, who would you pick?
1) Martin Luther King
2) General Sikorski
3) Bruno Schultz
4) Steve Biko
5) Fr.Maximilian Kolbe
Question number 4: If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
1) End world poverty
2) Keep healthy to a ripe old age
3) To do something good and worthwhile before I die.
Question number 5: Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
We don’t have a large theatre or any good bookshops.
Avoid walking along parts of the coast late at night, the tides come up very fast and can leave you stranded.
Question number 6: Name one event that has changed your life?
The Loving Domestic Discipline Lifestyle has certainly changed my life!!
Question number 7: Is not a question. It's a command. Tag five other people.
I will tag: Wisty, Rivka, Sir's little one, Lori and Patty