Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Announcement


Dear Readers,

I recently received an email from Ellen Hale (see below) who is giving another of her very informative workshops based on the book "The Surrendered Wife" by Laura Doyle. If there are any women who would like to go to her workshop, then please contact her: e_hale@bellsouth.net

Although the book is not based on the principles of wife spanking, it is still a very valuable insight. It very much focuses on the male led relationship, on the woman relinquishing control and surrendering herself to the leadership of her man.


Ellen wrote:


Hi ladies – I have had a lot of requests lately to hold a Surrendered Wife workshop and I am in the process of setting one up. I am trying to coordinate everyone’s preference as to day of the week and time of day to hold the workshop and am requesting that if you are interested in attending please provide me with days of the week and times of day/evening that work for you.

I am hoping to hold a workshop starting at the end of April and going into May and I look forward to hearing from you. As a reminder, here is some pertinent information regarding the workshop:

Time: 12 hour course (3 hours a week for 4 weeks)
Cost: $225.00, which includes materials

Location: Sandy Springs, GA


In March, I was honored to represent the author of The Surrendered Wife and I filmed a documentary in England on the book and its principles!
For those of you who have attended a workshop, please feel free to pass this information on to others in need! I hope to see you soon and please feel free to email me or call with any questions you may have: 404-966-1169.

Ellen

6 Comments:

At 26.1.07, Blogger DD Lady said...

Thank you so very much for posting about my new blog site. You are an inspiration to me and all women who are serious about LDD.

Much love and appreciation,

Kimberly

 
At 26.1.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Dear Kimberly,

You are most welcome. It is great to see people, like yourselves spreading the positive message about the Loving Domestic Discipline lifestyle. :-)
Thank you so much for your very kind words! I appreciate them very much!

Good luck with your new blog!

Love,
~C~

 
At 2.2.07, Blogger rivka said...

Oh wonderful! I'm so glad you're back! I've missed reading your blog. :) I hope that everything is truly resolved and life is going very well now.

 
At 3.2.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hello Rivka,

Thank you for the lovely welcome back and kind words. They mean a lot to me! :-)

Things aren't really resolved, but I'm learning to cope with them. Life isn't always easy all of the time - we must all face challenges at one time or other.

Love,
~C~

 
At 17.4.07, Blogger emeraldeyes said...

Hi C,
I thought I would stop by your blog and pay a visit. Love what i'm reading so far! That book has come into my life twice now, so I am beginning to wonder if it's a sign to read it?!
Keep up the great posts and look forward to reading more about your lifestyle etc...

emeraldeyes x

 
At 18.4.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi emeraldeyes!

Thank you for your kind compliments!
Your blog is great too! I read with such anticipation! Your life is so exciting at present!

Wish you all the best with your future marriage!! Big Congratulations!!

~C~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home