Thursday, May 31, 2007

Triple Meme


Reesa has recently asked me to do a triple meme. Sorry I'm late with it Reesa, I've had lots of family issues to contend with. I'm really happy to be back blogging again. :-)

Three Things That Scare Me:
Spiders

Confined spaces

The dark



Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
Ricky Gervais

Lenny Henry

Billy Connolly



Three Things I Love:
Submitting to my HOH

Long hot (shared) bubble baths

Hiking in the mountains




Three Things I Hate/Severely Dislike:
Being told off

Being cold

Being ill



Three Things I Don’t Understand
Why I repeatedly make the same mistakes and get spanked for the same misbehaviour.

Why I repeatedly misbehave when I know that what I'm doing is wrong.

More advanced ICT



Three Things On My Desk:
A cup of tea

Computer

Mouse and mouse mat



Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
Drinking tea

Typing this meme

Listening to music



Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
I want to see the spread of LDD or DD

I want to see a more peaceful world

I want to see a world where the man is the head of every house hold.



Three Things I Can Do:
Dance

Play the piano

Cook/bake



Three Things I Can’t Do:
Have a Maintenance Ratio of 100%

Drive a car

Type really fast


Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:

God

Your HOH

Your inner self



Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
Gossip

Rumours

People with negative attitudes and behaviours.




Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
To be more submissive and pleasing to my man.

To do something arty like sculpture or pottery.

To learn to drive a car (I don’t really want to do this but think I should)



Three Favorite Foods:
Mexican

Thai

Caribbean



Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
Little House on the Prairie

The Walton’s

Ballet Shoes



Three Things I Regret:
Disappointing my HOH

Procrastinating

Losing touch with a lot of school friends



The three people I will tag are Lori, Sirs Little One and Em

6 Comments:

At 1.6.07, Blogger Reesa Roberts said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted, C! Late is good, I'm real familiar with being late, LOL.

Playing the piano IS arty - you can learn the musical score but only you can put your own personal vibes into it.

BTW your newest post looks totally awesome! I don't have time to read it yet but will be back later!

Huggs!
Reesa

 
At 3.6.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've answered now, this was interesting. Some of my answers are the same as yours. :)

 
At 3.6.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi Reesa!

I may be able to play the piano, but I can't play 10 instruments like you! Wow, that is impressive!
What instruments can you play? My daughter plays 3 different instruments, the piano, flute and violin. I've always wanted to learn the violin, it sounds so romantic when played properly. As far as the flute goes, no matter how hard I blow I can't even get a single sound out!

Hugs,
~C~

Btw, I had a friend at school who could play the bagpipes. I couldn't get any sound out of that either!:(

 
At 3.6.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi Sirs Littleone,

I was going to come to your site and tell you that you've been tagged. Thank you for noticing :)

I will come over later on today and check out your answers :)

Hugs,
~C~

 
At 4.6.07, Blogger Reesa Roberts said...

C, every time one of my kids got an instrument for school, I was more excited than they were! A new one to learn!

I can play violin, bass violin, flute, saxophone, clarinet, trumpet, trombone, organ, glockenspiel, guitar, and accordion.

The violin was by far the hardest to learn. You have to pull that bow exactly perpendicular to the strings or it'll squeak, LOL. Also, there are no frets like the guitar, so it takes a while to learn where your fingers should go. When I started, my neck was killing me, so I went for my one and only lesson, and found out my neck was too long, LOL. He sold me a "spacer" thingy that hooks on the violin so my chin could rest comfortably on it! It was a lot less painful after that. I used to practice until my fingers were so sore I couldn't touch anything, but then I developed little calluses on the tips. As long as I play at least once a week, there's no problem.

The trumpet and trombone were hard to get the sound out at first, and I was frequently dizzy from blowing so hard for a while. But once you get the sound right, you never forget how!

About the only thing I can't do is play a trumpet and then play a flute or sax or clarinet immediately afterward - the lip positions are so different that my lips just won't conform! LOL

The flute is very hard to get your first sound out but just keep trying - you'll get it one day!

I'd LOVE to try bagpipes!!!

Huggs,
Reesa

 
At 9.6.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Wow Reesa, You're so talented!!
It's great that you tried all these instruments every time your children took up a new instrument! They must be as talented as you! Perhaps musical ability runs in your family?

Hugs,
~C~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home