Saturday, July 28, 2007

Announcement - Homemade Implements....

Dear readers,

The price of some implements seem to be extortionately high! With regular use some may wear out quickly and need replacing. I am very interested in writing a post on "Homemade Implements" and would like to pool together as many ideas as possible. If there are any readers who have successfully made an implement, please could you share your ideas by either commenting, or emailing me on: rncblog@yahoo.co.uk

I would be particularly interested why your chosen implement is so effective?
In terms of:

  • Noise
  • Safety
  • Portability
  • Ease of use
  • Cost effectiveness
  • Ease of construction
  • Effectiveness (deep and penetrating or light and stingy)
Thank you for your consideration.

All my best,

~C~

3 Comments:

At 29.7.07, Blogger User577 said...

Hello,

I only stumbled across your blog recently but I have spent every extra second reading your numerous and VERY informative posts. The insights I have gained have helped me be a better Master to my loving sub. In fact, I have helped her "come out" as the submissive she is. Instead of her acting out in self destructive ways with uncaring men, I have given her the loving hand of discipline and channeled her whorish impulses in a positive way. She complemented me (and you) by saying, "it's like you're in my head reading my mind.

With the niceties out of the way, I too, have been very interested in homemade implements and have scoured blogs for ideas. It seems a fitting tribute to the woman who completely offers herself to me to craft the instruments with the same hands that will use them on her. Here are some before pics of items I purchased at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and Tractor Supply (a farm supply store). Shortly I will send the after pics (finished products) and details about them. Fell free to post any of them.

I look forward to seeing the other comments you generate.

 
At 30.7.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hello user577,

Thank you for your very kind compliments! I am so pleased that my posts have in some way helped your woman in her submission. Submission is her gift of love to you, as your gift of love is your unwavering authority and firm hand of leadership, correction and guidance.

I recomment that you read Mr Lovingdd's blog: www.lovingdd.blogspot.com
He has certainly been both my HOH's and my mentor for the last couple of years. As well as writing books on this subject, he also offers his professional advice for free, on all kinds of LDD related topics.

Thank you for your input, I look forward to viewing the finished product/products.

All the best,

~C~

 
At 6.3.09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you seem to be a nice person how could you link youself to lovingdd when it is nothing but filth? Actually your whole site is merely rewrites of his. He is disgusting and so are his techniques he suggest for women. Do you know he acts ten fold worse than a women ever could. He is rude and whiney.
And all this history of urine crap is nothing but FALSE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home