Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Announcements

Dear readers,

A couple of announcements...

1) The last few comments which you have kindly posted have bypassed my email account. Because of this I have been unaware of your comments and only came across a couple of them yesterday. As a result of this I have to moderate comments for a while, until this problem is resolved. I am sorry if I have missed out any comments.

2) I have changed the name of my site from "C's Correction" to "C's Loving Domestic Discipline Blog." The reason for the change is that this blog doesn't simply talk about my punishments anymore, but a wide variety of LDD related items. This does not mean that I will not share the details of my punishments in the future, only that there is so much more to discuss. I think that the new title portrays a more accurate description of what this blog is about.

My best to you all,
~C~

6 Comments:

At 12.7.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the new name. You really do cover a wide spectrum of issues.

:)
~Todd & Suzy

 
At 21.7.07, Blogger Reesa Roberts said...

Hi, C! Love the new name - your blog is a wealth of information!

Huggs,
Reesa

 
At 22.7.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Dear Todd & Suzy,

Thank you for your lovely comment. The problem is that I only just noticed both your comments on my blogger dashboard. All comments are STILL bypassing my email account! This is rather annoying because I am not alerted to who is commenting so I cannot respond without hunting around for comments.

Can you or anyone else please advise me?

All my best to you,
~C~

 
At 22.7.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thank you Reesa, your own blog has become my nightly enjoyment, when I read all about Lana and her escapades before I go to bed.:-)

All my best,

~C~

 
At 28.7.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only spanking i fear is the the short sharp spanking. My HOH won't let me wear underpanties when we go to the mall as a reminder. He makes me wear a skirt and a G string, so he can spank fast and be done with it.

 
At 30.7.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My HOH takes the Johnny Loop with us when ever we go out.It fits in my bag, and one evening over a friends house I got a little flirty, My HOH casually summoned me to the bathroom, fastened my skirt to my waist pulled off my panries and gave me a hard fast punishment spanking, with nobody hearing a thing, I muffled my heaves and sobs in the big shower towel. Quiet implements are the most feared in my opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home