Thursday, August 09, 2007

Announcement - Thank you


Dear readers,

I would like to thank all of you who have contributed to my request on "Homemade Implements." Your response and contributions were great! I am still waiting on a couple of people to get back to me with their ideas. As soon as I have their contributions I will be writing a post which includes all your suggestions.

I would also like to mention that I recently changed my email address from Yahoo to Gmail. The reason for this was that I recently lost a lengthy email by accidentally pressing the wrong key - unfortunately Yahoo doesn't save emails in the way that Gmail does.


My new email address is: correctingc@googlemail.com


All the best to you all,

~C~

4 Comments:

At 4.9.07, Blogger john said...

With Yahoo it's mostly easy to find a lost email. Use your desktop search and type in your mail adress and try out. If you remember characteristic words from the mail it even might be easier. It's not lost. It's in your computer.

 
At 9.9.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thanks John,

The emails I have lost were actually ones I was in the middle of writing myself. As soon as I had almost finished typing I must have pressed the "ctrl" key or something? The very next minute the screen went blank. I tried going back a page and looking in the history, but that didn't work.:-( This has happened to me about 3 times in the space of a couple of years. Being a s-l-o-w typer only adds to my frustrations! This is why I prefer Gmail since it automatically saves as you continue typing.

All the best,

~C~

 
At 22.9.07, Blogger Karyn said...

Hey C! Just wanted to tell you - I had posted a story on my blog (Domestic Discipline Dreams) about two years ago. You had commented on it and wanted to see part two. Well, at long last it is done and posted on the blog. Just thought you might want to take a look. I think it was your comment that inspired the direction the story took! Hope you like it.
Leigh

 
At 24.9.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for finishing your story and for telling me about it. I will certainly read it when I next get some time. I am currently working away from home and haven't got internet set up in my new place. This means that I am only home (and online) for extended long weekends.

I have read your profile. Why don't you like the UK? Just curious...?

All the best,

~C~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home