Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Poem - "The Colours of my Spanking"

In spanking me,
You leave your mark.
Upon my bottom,
White and stark...

From white, my bottom,
Turns to pink.
The stinging,
Really makes me think!

From pink, a rosy
Red you see,
Lying obediently,
Across your knee...

From rosy shade,
To crimson red.
Heeding warnings.
Sent to bed!

All these colours,
I can’t deny.
Lessons learnt,
Cathartic cry...

But in the morning,
Shows different hues.
Once pinks and reds,
Now yellows and blues!


~C~

8 Comments:

At 1.5.06, Blogger SmartNnaughty said...

So true, so TRUE! (Written from a colorful bottom.)

SNN

 
At 1.5.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Yes, these colours help us grow into calm, peaceful, obedient and loving women. :-)

~C~

 
At 2.5.06, Blogger SpankedMinx said...

Excellent! Hope u r ok?
Hugggggggggggggggggs
Minx x x x x

 
At 2.5.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi Minxy!

I've missed you! Glad you're back with us!!

~C~

 
At 2.5.06, Blogger WistfulWench said...

Wonderful!

Thank you!

 
At 3.5.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

wistfulwench & padme,

Thank you ladies for your kind and supportive comments! :-)

~C~

 
At 3.5.06, Blogger Submit2Him said...

Hi thank you for visiting my blog and your comments. I have updated my blog and will do so on a regular basis. I will not be allowed to write you for 35 days as I am on restriction. I have been given permission to thank those who visit the site and for their comments. I have some assigments that must be done and posted. Have a great day.

 
At 3.5.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hi ga sub wife,
Good luck with your blogging! :)

~C~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home