Tuesday, May 23, 2006

~ My "Reminder" Spanking ~


Hello readers,

Wonderful to be home again!

I arrived home this morning having taken the overnight coach from London. I am really rather tired, so please excuse this hasty post. Whilst away, I had every intention to get on with an essay and some new posts, but due to staying with my sick aunty this unfortunately, was not possible.

When 'R' picked me up from the airport yesterday, he noticed immediately how quickly I changed from being calm, submissive and respectful, to being wrought and bossy. The problem with staying in my country for any length of time is that I easily slip back into ‘bad’ habits. The women from my country are very matriarchal and the men are really rather scared of them (or maybe they hide from their women for a quiet life!)

As soon as I saw 'R' I started delegating who carries what suitcase, whether we should stop for tea/coffee or a snack and what the itinerary for the rest of the day should be, etc... At first R allowed my old energy to flow once more – sadly, it was a sight all too familiar being the "bossy" C who controlled every aspect of the relationship. But pretty soon I started getting under R’s skin, he leaned over and whispered firmly that he wasn’t going to tolerate my misbehaviour any longer and I would be getting a sound ‘reminder’ spanking to clearly demonstrate who the HOH is as soon as we reached his apartment. Such an admonishment made me immediately submissive, I snuggled my head on his shoulder and slept the rest of the tube journey, feeling so loved and protected by my HOH once again.

Interestingly, David Deida clarifies this kind of feminine behaviour in his book, “The Way of the Superior Man.” He claims that women will push their men to the limits in order to be told “no” so that they can feel their men’s power and masculine strength. Being given such restrictions by their man emphasises his manhood and role as leader and protector, it is this that women are trying to tease out. In essence, I suppose it very much akin to bratting. Although Deida regards such female interaction as a necessary component of the feminine, Loving Domestic Discipline would definitely rank bratting as severe misbehaviour, since it would render the woman 'non-submissive' whilst in the act of manipulating and testing her man's limits. LDD would definitely try to discourage anything which would upset the equilibrium of authority and submission. I must confess that I do brat when I’ve been apart from R for some time. Being unable to fully benefit from a more frequent Maintenance schedule makes me test his instant reactions and authority (which could just be a firm word or look.) This act instantly wakes up my submission which reconnects us ever deeper...

Lovingdd's latest "Asking" article is very beneficial in this example. Bratting can be a very negative experience if the woman is left and not disciplined. As the woman pushes her man to the limits of his patience, her man may become more reluctant and reticent to give her the punishment she needs. In such a case where there ought to be connection, unity and love is replaced with lack of trust, isolation and complete misunderstanding on both sides. Asking for a spanking would replace the agro and negative tension with positive vibes. Asking can be an immensely humbling and embarrassing experience for the woman. The act of asking, will bring out the natural expression of her man's deep masculine authority and other such energies, as he taps into the core of her womanhood and submission. Wow, I think I would regard "asking" as the crème de la crème of submission. It would be like riding on the peak of a wave...

After my spanking yesterday, travelling up North for seven hours on the bumpy coach was quite painful whilst sitting on my sore and tender bottom! I sent R a text hoping for a little sympathy, but all I got was: “Good, now you will have something to think about for the rest of your journey!”

Yes, I certainly did have something to think about. It’s amazing how a sore bottom can make you feel so loved!!


~C~

8 Comments:

At 23.5.06, Blogger SmartNnaughty said...

Welcome home, C. I can certainly understand how you needed R to reestablish his place as your HOH. It is sweet how that reconnection can be so loving. *smile*

SNN

 
At 23.5.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://s3.bitefight.com.pt/c.php?uid=41336

 
At 23.5.06, Blogger WistfulWench said...

Welcome home! Sounds as though it was a LOVELY "reminder" for you to receive!

:D

 
At 23.5.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hello SnN,
It's great to be back! It was certainly necessary for R to bring me back into line. It's amazing how quickly my behaviour started to deteriorate in the company of my nationals :-(

~C~

 
At 23.5.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hello Wistfulwench,
Yes, it was a lovely reminder! reconnection with my HOH after an absence is truely wonderful!

~C~

 
At 24.5.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thanks storm,
I always like coming back home after being away. I tend to feel a new revitalised energy and see many things from a different perspective.

Wishing you happy 'reminder' spankings with Wind.

~C~

 
At 27.5.06, Blogger rivka said...

Welcome back, C. =) Asking is a big deal for me to... it's SO hard. I think you nailed it when you said it was the creme de la creme of submission!

 
At 27.5.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thank you rivka, it's great to be back.

Asking is SO hard and yet SO rewarding. Being directly involved in your own discipline really helps to enter that deeper state of submission quicker. Altogether, it seems a very positive and proactive approach to discipline.

It is an approach which my HOH has allowed me to implement and incorporate into our Loving Domestic Discipline lifestyle. So far with much success.

~C~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home