Sunday, May 28, 2006

Workshop Announcement...

Dear readers,

I would like to draw the attention to all lady readers about an upcoming workshop on submission. The workshop is based on Laura Doyle’s book, "The Surrendered Wife." It is to take place in Sandy Springs GA on Saturday the 11th of November 06 from 1pm-4pm. I was hoping for it to take place in August but unfortunately Ellen (the workshop coordinator) is going to be away at that time.


I have negotiated with Ellen in numerous emails to bring the cost down as low as possible. $25.00 per hour for 10 or more people for a 3-4 hour session is reasonably priced. But to get this super price we must get at least ten women together - otherwise the price is $40.00 per hour.

The Loving Domestic Discipline lifestyle is not possible without the woman striving towards submission and obedience. Although Laura Doyle’s book does not profess to any spanking discipline, it is nevertheless, a valuable aid in providing useful tips and advice. Any woman who is committed to relinquishing control by submitting to her HOH’s authority and guidance would find this workshop extremely useful.

All ladies interested would also find it beneficial to read “The Surrendered Wife” in preparation for the workshop. It would also be useful to have a list of questions or other issues to raise and discuss. I think it would be great to get a good discussion going. :-)

Anyone interested should contact Ellen directly. I have copied her flyer with all the relevant details. Going through Ellen is a very good thing, since it will preserve your anonymity – You needn’t contact me, so I need never know who you are and you needn't use your real name when signing up for the workshop. My very marked English accent won’t be so easy to disguise, but I have no real qualms regarding my anonymity.

I will also post these details to the “Submissive Wife Project” and try to generate some interest there.

Ladies let us explore our journey towards submission together. This proactive approach is a very positive way forward to improving our love, obedience, submission, respect and intimacy with our HOH. It will be an invaluable approach to finding the depth of our femininity, so that we can flower as the women we were created to be.

I look forward to meeting many of you in November :-)

~C~

Ellen’s flyer:



DO YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR MARRIAGE TO THE NEXT LEVEL? THIS MARRIAGE ENHANCEMENT WORKSHOP-FOR-WOMEN CAN HELP TAKE YOU THERE!


Do you wish you:

• Had more time for enjoyable activities?
• Fought less with your husband?

• Felt more gratitude and respect for your husband?

• Didn’t have to take charge of everything?

• Felt less stress?


Do you wish your husband would:


• Help more with the children?

• Be more romantic?

• Shower you with gifts?

• Be less critical?

• Appreciate you more?

• Do things without your having to nag?

This mini workshop-for-women based on Laura Doyle's book "The Surrendered Wife" can solve all these issues and more. Sign up today for the upcoming session.

When: Saturday, November 11, 2006
1:00pm – 4:00pm or 1:00pm – 5:00pm – depending on group’s choice

Where: Sandy Springs, GA
Cost: $40.00 per person per hour (if there are 10 or more attendees, then the price will be reduced to $25.00 per person per hour).

Contact: Ellen Hale
404-966-1169 e_hale@bellsouth.net

I am a lecturer, relationship coach, workshop leader and former nag who specializes in teaching women the tools that lead to an intimate relationship.

4 Comments:

At 29.5.06, Blogger SmartNnaughty said...

C,

I have emailed Ellen to sign up. The workshop sounds wonderful! I can't wait to meet you and Ellen that day. It will be very special

SNN

 
At 29.5.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Thats wonderful SnN!
I can't wait to meet you either!
There has been a lot of interest in this workshop so far, so lets hope we get the numbers!

~C~

 
At 30.5.06, Blogger WistfulWench said...

Oh, how I wish I could go! Right now, it looks as though I'm going to England a couple days later. Unfortunately, I can't do both!

:(

 
At 30.5.06, Blogger C's Correction said...

Hello wistfulwench,

England - how lovely! I hope you enjoy your visit!

I'm so sorry you cannot make the workshop. But I'm sure you will have a great time in the UK.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities to meet up.:)

~C~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home